10/23/07
23rd Oct
=) It's a Tuesday!!
Haha. Left class halfway for a noble cause ..
TO TEACH HUI YAN AND YVONNE CHEMISTRY!!
:) :)
+ it's VB today.. so ya. heh
Wanted to go fishing actually but cannot ... there's CAP meeting later (5pm).
=X Introduction of CAP. Com so I'm forced to go.
Imagine ... "Vice head of Production: Charlene! .. Oh where is she? What? She went fishing?!"
Or something.
-laughs
Chan thinks I'm wasting my life, going for CAP meetings and all.
-Sigh. I'm just building up my portfolio, boy.
Haha But unless a karate IG is started, I'll probably stick with CAP.
Hmm.. Maybe I'll start up a karate IG.
Lol, anyone interested?
:)
Ah well anyway.. updates for the week
Yesterday: Camping at Pasir Ris beach, sort of.
Wednesday: W15H's badminton session
Fri: Karate or Leadership Camp (RP)
Sat: FISHING, MAJONG AND NIGHT SAFARI!!!
Haha I'm super duper looking forward to Sat.
Woo!
Ah ok, better get back to teaching.
I realise my science totally suck, give back everything liao.
Wait, I wasn't even good to start off with.
B3 ... haha.
Gah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment